ART & DIE REQUIREMENTS
PDF files are to be set for “Press Quality” with all fonts embedded or converted to outlines. The acceptable file formats include .ai, .eps, .psd, .tiff, and .pdf. All files should be at a resolution of at least 300 dpi at actual print size. Packaged files including the fonts and images from InDesign® or Quark™ may also be accepted.
Fonts: All fonts should be converted to outlines, embedded, or submitted with the artwork. Fonts that are not converted to outlines, embedded, or submitted with the art will be replaced with fonts from our in-stock library. If file alteration is necessary, all fonts must be submitted with the artwork.
BEST PRINTING PRACTICES
- Colors may be CMYK; however, extra charges may be incurred for an exact PMS match.
- Artwork must be in the correct orientation (landscape or portrait) to fit the product including the bleed. Templates are available.
STAMPING - Foil decorating or embossing
- File Formats: Vector art created in Adobe® Illustrator® (.ai, .pdf, .eps) is preferred. All elements of the artwork should be solid black. Raster (.psd, .tiff ) artwork may be accepted with a resolution of at least 900–1200 dpi at actual stamping size and must be solid black.
- Confirmation of receipt for your order will be sent within 24 hours.
- We are not responsible for orders not received.
All order cancellation requests must be made in writing. Orders will be subject to all costs incurred to date and a cancellation charge of $50.00 (X).
- Confirming Orders: All correspondence to the factory confirming orders must be clearly marked as “Confirmation.” The factory will not be responsible for duplication of orders.
- Complaints: Must be made within 10 days after receipt of shipment.
- Change of copy or logo: Add $80.00 (G) per change.
- Stamping dies are additional at $56.00 (G) per copy.
SunGraphix assumes that all artwork submitted for imprint reproduction, to produce an order, is in full compliance with the laws governing copyright, trademark, etc.
Note: By placing an order the purchasers agree not to hold SunGraphix liable for any damages, cost and/or expenses arising under these laws as a result of SunGraphix use of said artwork.
As a result of variances in materials and other circumstances beyond our control, SunGraphix cannot guarantee continuity of shade, color, size, texture, or construction of finished goods from lot to lot. As a result of manufacturing tolerances, all dimensions have acceptable variations of one-half inch (1⁄2").
Note: SunGraphix is not liable for delays due to acts of God, material shortages, shipping or customs interventions.
- Hot Foil stamping: Gold, Silver, Red, Blue, Black or Clear
- Line Copy: Four lines of uniform copy.
- Fonts: for imprinting should be sans serif for best quality and at least 12 point.
- Imprint Position: Please specify exact position, otherwise the standard position (front cover bottom center) will be used.
- Die Charge: $56.00 (G) (one-time charge)
- Additional Stamping Charge: $42.50 (G) Set -up per additional color or position plus $0.55 (G) running charge per book.
Add custom pages to any of the Filofax notebooks or planners. The pages are printed on white 8-point glossy paper inserted in the front or back of the book. See pricing shown below. Note: This option is not available for the Filofax leather organizers.
The possibilities are endless for the custom pages, but here are a few suggestions to get you started.
Products and services
Company information & history
Regulations & guidelines
Mission & vision statements
FILOFAX INSERT PAGE PRICING
||1 sheet/2 pages
||2 sheets/4 pages
||3 sheets/6 pages
||4 sheets/8 pages
|Desk, Executive, Letter
Sent after the order is produced regardless of when the order ships. MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY
Absolute minimum on any style is catalog minimum. ORDER CHANGES
- All order changes must be made in writing.
- Note: Changes may delay shipment and may incur charges.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 207-402-3401.
- Phone: no phone orders will be accepted.
- Standard: Bulk
- Filofax Organizers: wrapped in a protective plastic sleeve and packed in individual brown cardboard boxes.
Add a pen loop to any planner, or journal for only 0.56 (G)
Minimum Billing Charge: $35.00 (G)
- Individual names or initials on one line, up to a maximum of 24 characters: $1.90 (G) per name. The customer must supply a name list in an Microsoft Excel file, Microsoft Word or other text file. Standard type style for personalization is Trade Gothic.
- All uppercase is used unless otherwise specified.
- Standard Point Sizes Used: 12 point for small/pocket sizes, 14 point for medium/large sizes.
PRODUCT ART TEMPLATES
Art templates for all products can be found here!
10 days unless otherwise noted in catalog. Custom products will be determined at the time of the quote.
All proof requests must be noted on the purchase order. There is no charge for the first proof. The charge for multiple proofs of customer changes is $18.00 (G) each. Unless noted otherwise on purchase order, electronic proofs will be emailed.
- Paper proofs will be faxed upon request.
- An order will be placed on hold until the written approval of the proof has been received at factory.
- Credit will not be issued on art errors after the factory has received final approval.
- 4-Color Insert Sheets: Call factory for pricing
- Hot Stamped Items: $46.00 (G). Dies are additional. Any revisions on proofs will be charged a new proof charge, which will include any additional die or art charges.
RETURN OF GOODS
- Any returned product must have an authorization number, obtained in writing, prior to returning merchandise for any reason.
- Unauthorized returns will be rejected and returned by our Receiving Department.
SALES TAX EXEMPTION/RESALE CERTIFICATES
All applicable state and local sales tax will be added to your invoice. State law requires us to invoice our customers for sales tax if we do not hold a valid, properly completed and signed sales tax exemption/resale certificate for the state the product is shipping to. A valid sales tax exemption/resale certificate must be received with the order in order for tax not to be charged. The decision relating to the validity of the tax certificate rests solely with the corporate finance department.
- Random Samples: random samples available at shipping cost. All samples are shipped via UPS ground via third party billing. A shipping account number must be provided when placing the sample request.
- Spec Samples: hot stamped items $46 (G). Dies are additional. Any revisions on proofs will be charged new proof charges, which will include any additional die or art charges. Call the factory for 4-color process items.
- Virtual Samples: No charge
FOB: Dallas, Texas 75019. SunGraphix will ship by the best available method and carrier, unless otherwise specified and reserves the right to ship from other facilities.
- Freight charges are prepaid and will be added to the invoice. We are not responsible for carrier delays. Once the shipment is delivered to the carrier the factory is no longer responsible for transit delays or damages. Any such claims must be filed directly with the carrier.
- C.O.D. Shipments: Not available. Orders may be charged to a major credit card.
- Third Party Freight Billing: Insurance must be handled by consignee, if any selected 3rd party charges are charged back to SunGraphix, these charges and any associated fees will be billed separately to your account.
- Foreign Shipments, Export Papers, & Special Packaging: Shipments outside of the continental United States will be charged $35.00 (X) for paperwork processing. Declared values will be the catalog pricing unless otherwise requested. An additional charge will be levied for special packaging. Please identify your custom broker.
Net 12/01/2017 for all dated products
Net 10 for all non-dated products